1. Bayfront Condominiums – just 2 remaining
Did you know that Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square has two condos available offering spectacular views of the bay and city? Truly unique properties are rare given the limited waterfront inventory in San Francisco. Look at these exceptional features and benefits:
- Located within a Private Residence Club with a luxury brand and hotel amenities
- Iconic historical landmark with loft style construction
- Perfect Pied-a-terre living space with open floor plan
- 24 hour concierge and butler service
- Access to global travel utilizing Fairmont’s reciprocal use program
- Don’t miss the announcements in our blog on July 1st about exceptional new restaurants coming to the Square.
Prices start at $2,350,000 – Contact us by filling out the web form and arrange a Preview.
2. Second Home Living that Makes Sense – 1/10th Deeded Ownership for 35 Days a Year
This is a unique ownership opportunity at a fraction of the cost compared to home prices. And, its deeded ownership in a high-demand real estate market. Owning real estate in a residence club for the time you actually use, with all the concerns of ownership taken care of, is a wise economic decision.
“Best Private Residence Club in North America”
US News Travel
Fractional Life Awards salute industry’s best
Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square is one of the most distinctive and sought after second home ownership opportunities in San Francisco. This luxury waterfront Private Residence Club combines the charm of each of the buildings’ meticulously restored historic details with five-star services and VIP recognition at Fairmont, Raffles, and Swissôtel properties across the globe.
Prices start at $220,000 – Contact us by filling out the web form and arrange a Preview.